Healing salve that has the power of multiple different skin nourishing & healing herbs. A wonderful ALL PURPOSE BALM to use regularly or keep in your natural first aid kit. The plantain leaf (plantago lanceolata) and calendula (calendula officinalis) in this healing balm were grown here on our farm, from seed to harvest to drying to infusing....everything is done here by hand.
Can be used for:
- healing minor cuts/scrapes
- relieve itchiness of bug bites
- nourish and soothe rashes or minor burns
- ease and aid in healing cracked and dry skin
This product can also be used as a diaper rash salve or nipple balm FOR NEW MAMAS & BABIES. Safe for nursing.*
Contains NO essential oils.
SIZE 1oz, 2oz glass jar, 2oz paperboard tube
IN THE MIX plantain leaf*, calendula flower*, comfrey root*, beeswax (*organic or homegrown)
* These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of our products are meant to heal or cure any illness or disease. Please seek a medical professional for all major skin issues or large cuts. Do your own research and make your own decisions for what is best for you and your family.
HERBAL INFUSED | HEALING SALVE
Apply to damp skin, to help spread easier - this can be used on dry skin, rashes, cuts, scrapes, burns, etc.
If using on open wounds, make sure they are cleaned with soap & water first.
Travel tin (1 oz) is perfect to keep in your bag for on the go, or to try this out before buying a larger size.
Glass jar is 2 oz - please reuse and recycle.
Paperboard tube is also 2 oz, but can be pushed up and used like a large lip balm, easier to apply directly to affected area if you don't want to get balm on your fingers. Biodegradable & recyclable.
STORE PRODUCT OUT OF SUNLIGHT & HIGH HEAT AREAS.