Women's Circle - November
Time & Location
About the Event & Guidelines
Come sip herbal tea, discuss, listen, empathasize and inspire other women, while enjoying the beauty of nature here at our farm. There is power when women gather.
If you are looking for woman-centered community, a place to connect in a REAL way with women and a place to share your heart - our monthly women's circles may be just what you need.
This is for women of all ages, in all stages of life: young, wise; unmarried, married; mothers, not mothers, grandmothers. Let's learn from one another.
- - - - - - - IMPORTANT INFO - - - - - - -
1. This is an outdoor event. Please bring a blanket, lawn chair, water, hat, anything to make you comfortable outdoors. We will be in the shade. I will provide iced herbal tea & possibly some snacks from the garden.
2. Nursing babes are welcome, or children that are mature enough to look after themselves. We live on a farm with semi-dangerous areas, tools, animals, a swimming pool, etc and want to be able to be present with our discussions. I hope to provide childcare in the future, but don't right now.
3. Each month we will discuss a different topic pertaining to the well-being of women or something we all feel is important. I will inform you of the topic before the meeting, if you RSVP or are a part of our email list.
4. Please come prepared to listen, empathize, share and be open to hearing new ideas and points of views.